Set an Appointment
There will always be certain characteristics that distinguish a “good” caregiver from an “excellent” caregiver to what we hope will someday be “apart of the Family”. Therefore, it is one of our mainstays in this industry to never allow a caregiver to be presented to a prospective family without an in-home assessment conducted first. Here, we are able to see first-hand, in your “castle” as we fondly liken your home, the way in which you like your home governed. There are particulars that are most important to you, and we want to always respect your desires. With this being said, one of our Nanny/Baby Sitter Care Coordinates will simply create a brief intake which is merely a series of questions as they relate to:
- What you are looking for in a caregiver
- What roles the caregiver will play in you and your child(ren)’s life
- The hours needed in your home
- Hours to a full-time shift (*8 hrs or more) and
- An approximate date you would like for your services to begin. Once the initial information is gathered; it is the policy of MAMN to assign you to a Care Coordinator in your area.
An appointment is scheduled for an in-home assessment to be conducted…which of course, is free of charge. The in-home assessment is our way of carefully listening to “what you are not saying”. Every family has a way that their home is to be governed. Here at MAMN, we are sensitive to that governance. Our highly skilled Care Coordinators are experienced and many have backgrounds in Psychology, Sociology, and I like to deem…”plain ol’ common sense”.